Complete Property Inspections in Adelaide
Why take the risk?
Professional House Inspections will provide you with:
- An independent, thorough appraisal of all reasonably accessible parts of the building, by an experienced and qualified building professional.
- A detailed, fully typed report which is easy to read and understand.
- A building inspection report which complies fully with the Australian Standard AS 4349.1-2007
- A building and pest inspection report which complies with the Building Inspection Australian Standard AS 4349.1-2007 and Visual Timber Pest Inspection Standard AS 4349.3-2010
- A Pest Inspection report which complies with the Visual Pest Inspection Australia Standard AS4349.3-2010
- As added protection for you, we carry full insurance cover.
- We perform Standard Inspections Level 2 compliant with Australian Standard AS4349.1-2007 and Standard Inspections Level 3 compliant with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010.
- All our Commercial Property Inspections are performed in compliance with Australian Standards AS4349.0-2007 and AS4349.3-2010 respectively.
Why risk your money with sub-standard reports by “part timers” without the experience, the time or the equipment to do the job properly. (Why else would they be cheap?)
Don’t you deserve a professional home inspection?
- We take care of all the details such as arrangements for access to the property.
- You do not need to take time away from work or other commitments, unless of course you wish to take the opportunity to have another look at the property, or discuss the inspection with us on site.
- We can often arrange an inspection within 24 hours, to fit in with your requirements.
- Afterwards we are available to discuss or explain our findings to your satisfaction.
- We can also advise on the most appropriate repair methods, prioritise repair work and estimate the costs of repairs, alterations or extensions.
Being professional doesn’t mean we’re afraid to get our hands dirty! We check wherever we have reasonable access.
Our many satisfied clients include Corporate and Government Agencies, people from all walks of life including other building professionals and yes, even real estate agents and their relatives!
Thankyou for your written report and professional expertise and advice. I found your report written in such a way that a lay person like myself could easily understand.
We appreciate that you were able to do the inspection at such short notice and were very impressed with the service provided
A most satisfied customer. I will certainly recommend your services to anyone I know who is purchasing property.
May I take this opportunity of thanking you for your prompt attention to the inspection of this property as your advice certainly gave us peace of mind prior to purchasing this property.
Thankyou for your very comprehensive inspection report for my daughter. It saved her from a very costly mistake.
Thankyou very much for your report... I'm very pleased I found out before it was too late.
I would like to thank you again for being able to carry out the inspection with such short notice. I have decided to go ahead and purchase the property, and am grateful for your advice as to immediate repairs.
Thank-you for your thorough inspection and advice re the property. Having discussed the report with my partner we have decided not to pursue this property.
Your report was most invaluable and was exactly what we wanted to help us make an informed decision about buying.
I appreciate your service, thoroughness and courtesy, and will not hesitate to recommend you to my friends
Thankyou so much for completing the report quickly, efficiently and thoroughly. We certainly will recommend your service to others.
We thankyou for your thorough work and friendly manner. we will have no hesitation recommending you.
Thankyou for your time & attention to detail. We really appreciate the extra effort.