Get a Professional Stage Inspection
Stage Inspections in Adelaide by Professional House Inspections
Range of building inspection services
Professional House Inspections offers a range of building inspection services which progressively reduce the level of risk faced by intending purchasers.
Structural & Salt Damp Inspection
This is a much more detailed inspection, and it complies fully with the Australian Standard AS4349.1-2007.
In addition to the Level 1 inspection, we check all reasonably accessible parts of the property, and provide you with a comprehensive, yet easy to read, typed report. This can usually be supplied by the following day.
The Level 2 inspection includes the checking of:
- structural elements, and testing for salt damp as per Level 1
- plumbing and electrical systems
- exterior and interior surfaces, including doors, windows, etc.
- storm water drainage and site management issues
- fencing, paving, structural retaining walls, secondary buildings, etc.
However, this inspection does not include the checking of any part of the property for timber pests, e.g. termites (white ants), borers, etc.
+ Termite Insp.
This is a Level 2 inspection compliant with Australian Standards AS4349.1-2007 and AS4349.3-2010, plus:
- an assessment of termite risk factors present on the property
- a visual inspection of all reasonably and readily accessible timber surfaces for signs of termite damage
* Note that we are not licensed pest controllers. If the scope and extent of the termite inspection offered does not meet your requirements, we advise you to arrange for a separate inspection by a licensed pest control company. The approval of the vendor is usually required in such cases, and there is a risk of damage to the property.